Monday 2 February 2015

Makeup Monday.

Bonjour,

Ive decided that to encourage and motivate me to blog more im going to start doing 'Makeup Monday' where each Monday i will post something make up related eg. my current favourite or a review and i will also be doing 'Fashion Friday' where i will post an outfit of the day or a new clothing love or something along those lines.

Here is the first of my Makeup Mondays and today i'm going to be attempting to explain my love for the Kiko smart lipstick i recently bought.

The formula is lovely, its quite glossy so it doesn't have the lasting power of a matte such as but because of the way if fades it still looks good as the colour just gets lighter and softer and at just £3.90 its defiantly worth way more than its price!
I got the shade 923 Peony Purple which is the perfect colour for summer (i am currently obsessed with it though) i feel like it suits my skin tone really well so its a great one for all us pale people!

                                                        

Hope you enjoyed this type of post

Au revoir mes petits chèris
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment