Wednesday 25 February 2015

A Quick Update.

Bonjour,


I thought that for todays post i would gove you a quick update on my life and whats going on. 

Firstly, flash back to my "goals for 2015" post and so far i have been to the gym a total of 0 times... i know I'm terrible, i don't even have an acceptable excuse but i have been doing workouts at home so its not too bad!

Secondly i started a youtube! I've made three videos so far; a simple everyday makeup look, a bold lip tutorial, and what i keep in my makeup bag. Im not going to lie i don't like it at all, i don't like the quality of my videos, i don't feel I'm good enough at editing and i just feel like I'm exposing myself too much (i have no idea why). Ive reccorded upwards of fifteen videos since my last one and all of them i have edited and then deleted because  don't like something about them but i am going to perceiver and hopefully i will be uploading some more very shortly.

Finally i started "Makeup Monday" and "Fashion Friday" here on my blog. I seriously misjudged how difficult it would be to balance all of my college work, having a social life and making these blog posts every week. I am determined to manage it all though because i really enjoy making the posts. Im thinking of maybe just doing 'Fashion Friday' as i enjoy writing/making those posts more and i think that one post a week is much more realistic!


Au revoir mes petits chéris 
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment