Sunday 24 August 2014

Mini Haul.

Bonjour!

I've recently bought a few things and thought I'd share them with you all...
Last week me, my mum, my dad and brother went to ikea (and I persuaded them to go to the metro centre on the condition i only went in the two shops I wanted to get things from)

                               


                                

I bought this little jar because I thought it would be really cute and handy to put things like rubbers and sharpeners in on my desk and at only 80p who could resist?!

                               

I think the scent of this is tangerine? It smells orangey and it's got orange wax but the name is in Swedish so I have no idea what it's actually called but it smells wonderful and was only 85p!

I also bought two lamps and some little boxes which I will add photos of later on.

Then I went in paperchase to get collage supplies and spent about an hour deciding what to get because it's all so pretty and I wanted it all!

                                 

I got this cute little lined exercise book for £3.

                                

These were £6 for all three and are again just simple lined textbooks.

                               

                               

I also got a little diary/day planner to record my work and deadlines in and thought this one was perfect as there is a lot of room to write things, I think this cost about £6.50 but I'm not sure.

The rest of the things I bought were just little bits from town.

                               

Cucumber clay mask which was only £1.29 from body care!

                               

Deep pore clensing nose strips for 99p also from body care.

                               

Tanya burr 'new york night' nail polish which was £5.99 from superdrug ( I think that's the only high street store that sells them but they are available on the internet) I got so exited when I saw these as I love her products and they don't usually stock them in the superdrug I was in.

                                 

Rimmel London wake me up foundation in the shade'100 ivory' which was also £5.99 from superdrug.

                               

                               

Revlon colourstay moisture stain in the colour '005 parision passion' which was £5.99 from superdrug. I'm so exited to try this, I think it will be a perfect autum lip colour!



W7 In the buff natural nudes eyeshadow pallet which is suppose to be a really good dupe for the urban decay naked pallet and at only £4.99 from boyes I couldn't not try it!

                                 

Finally I got some Schwarzkopf got2b beach matt mermaid look texturising salt spray which was £2.66 from superdrug which is a price I'm defiantly willing to pay for mermaid hair!

 Au revoir mes petits chéris 
 see you soon 
 xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment