Friday 16 January 2015

Morning Smoothie Recipe

Bonjour,

Recently I've started having a smoothie every morning as I thing they're a really easy way to get essential nutrients into your body and they're super filling. The smoothie that gets the title as my favourite is a Green Tea Berry Smoothie.



                                         

To make this I simpley use 
- A mug of ice
- Between 35 and 45 blueberries 
- 6 tablespoons of green tea 
- About 2 tablespoons of honey 
- 1 tablespoon of fresh orange juice 

I just throw it all in a blender and blend.

The second smoothie I've been making which I don't like quite so much but it's still nice is a Spa Cucumber Smoothie.

                                         

All you need for this one is
- A mug of ice 
- 2 pieces of cucumber
- About 4 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice 
- 6 tablespoons of water

Again I just throw everything in a blender and blend.

Hope you enjoyed this type of post and the smoothies if you try them.

Au revoir mes petits chéris 
 ️xxx 


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I have been loving smoothies for breakfast lately :) In-fact it's part of my new health kick x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thankyou, feedback means so much to me! I'm exactly the same, they're such a fab start to the day and make me feel much more energised x

      Delete