Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bonjour!

So this is my first ever blog post and i'm super, super nervous!who knows why you can't see me and you have no idea who i am but i guess its probably because 1) i'm a very nervous person 2) i've been wanting to start a blog for a while and 3) i want to get off to a good start! So here's a little bit about me, i love the french language i think its très belle but I despise my french lessons, i'm currently taking french, geography and pe at GCSE and i am just about to start my exams. I love fasion and beauty but i can never afford the clothes/make-up i want so i generally just walk around looking like ive been homeless for about 2 years (i'm not poor or deprived of stuff or anything i just waste my money on pointless things or costa) and i want to go to York university. This will possibly be the worst blog post you will ever read but anyways...
Au revoir mes petits chéris xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment